January 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Winter Wonderland Blog Swap with Style Notes by Laura


Greetings from sunny Antigua! We're so excited to have Laura of Style Notes by Laura posting today's Friday's Fancies look as our guest writer this week. She's designed a fabulous snow-bunny chic outfit for us that we'd totally wear if we were back in cold, cold DC.

 Here's what she had to say about her look:

I'm delighted to be linking up with McLean and Deacon for today's Friday's Fancies Blog Swap! As it's the last week in January, we've joined in the Winter Wonderland theme. I'm always a little bit ahead of myself at this time of year and can't wait for Spring to arrive! Unfortunately the weather doesn't agree with me as it's still freezing! So while I wait for the warmer months to arrive, I'll just have to satisy my Spring cravings by adding bright pops of colour whenever I can! 

 Happy Friday All! 
~ Laura


Outfit Info: 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...